- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: Wheaton car accident lawyers
Uninsured motorist accidents are extremely common in Illinois, which places many drivers at risk for injury. Unfortunately, if and when an accident does happen, many do not really know how – or even if – they may receive compensation. Rest assured that even in an uninsured driver accident, you can (and should) seek compensation for your losses. Our attorneys can help you know how and where to start. Your Rights and the Uninsured Driver Most people will tell you not to even bother suing the uninsured motorist because, if they …
Read More »
Most of us have heard about the dangers of texting while driving. Campaigns like AT&T’s “It Can Wait” pledge or the U.S Department of Transportation’s “Project Yellow Light” have attempted to curb the increase in distracted driver-related accidents using statistics and powerful personal stories. Unfortunately, studies show that many people continue the dangerous practice of texting while driving. In fact, studies show that approximately one out of every four U.S car accidents is caused by a distracted driver using their cell phone. Unfortunately, many people continue to insist that they …
Read More »