- Walsh, Knippen & Cetina Leading the Fight Against WanaBana
- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
Tag Archives: WanaBana lawsuit
The attorneys at Walsh, Knippen & Cetina, Chartered are representing a family whose minor daughter was severely injured due to unsafe lead levels in WanaBana food. After the U.S. Food and Drug Administration initiated an ongoing investigation, WanaBana voluntarily recalled multiple products, including its apple cinnamon fruit puree pouches, Schnucks applesauce pouches with cinnamon, and Weis cinnamon applesauce, due to dangerously high lead levels. The investigation revealed WanaBana’s products contain lead levels over 2,000 times higher than recommended safety limits. Ingesting even small amounts of lead can cause severe health …
Read More »