- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: third party claims
An electrician who was injured while working at Guaranteed Rate Field is trying to collect damages from the Chicago White Sox and two other defendants who he says were liable for the accident. In Zahumensky v. Chicago White Sox Lmtd., the plaintiff claims that the defendants’ negligence created an unsafe work environment that led to his injury. A circuit court granted summary judgment in favor of the defendants, but an appellate court overturned that ruling for two of the defendants. Case Details The plaintiff worked for a sign company that …
Read More »