- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: TBI
According to federal estimates, about 1.7 million people suffer a traumatic brain injury (TBI) each year in the United States. This number only includes those who have been diagnosed as having a TBI by a qualified medical professional, so the real number is probably a bit higher. It is almost impossible to estimate with any accuracy the number of Americans who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) because so few ever seek professional help. Some experts believe that about 8 percent of adults in the U.S. deal with PTSD—a percentage …
Read More »