- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: supporting testimony
Nursing home residents are trusting the doctors and staff of the facility with their wellbeing at a time when they are less capable of taking care of themselves. If a nursing home is negligent in its care, a resident has a right to compensation for his or her worsened physical condition. Documentation of injuries and expert testimony are important in proving that the resident’s condition is the result of improper care. Residents need people who are willing to testify on their behalf during the case. Resident as a Witness The …
Read More »