- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: shared liability
Traffic accidents that cause injury often involve several vehicles. There may be only one driver who caused the accident, or the actions of multiple drivers could contribute to a crash. In fact, in some cases, several drivers may be found to have partial liability, and in other cases, only one or two drivers will be considered at fault. If you have been in a car accident involving several other vehicles, you may be wondering how can you determine who was at fault for the crash and whether you can still …
Read More »