- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: recovering damages
A hit-and-run car accident can be dramatically more challenging to deal with than a regular car accident. When a person is injured in an auto accident and does not have the cooperation of the person who hit them, the injured victim will often have to work much harder to recover compensation for the damages caused. If you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence during a hit-and-run accident, read on to learn your options for receiving compensation. Finding Out Who is Responsible for the Accident Ideally, someone who is …
Read More »