- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: product recall
Vehicles go through multiple safety tests and crash simulations to make sure that they are safe for consumers to drive. The scary thing is, your vehicle could be a danger to you, not by failing to protect you from impacts in a collision, but because of the internal components in the vehicle itself. Recently, Kia Motors has issued recalls for around 68,000 motor vehicles because of reports that hundreds of those vehicles have caught fire. Company Voluntarily Recalls Vehicles for Inspection Despite Government Shutdown Kia Motors issued a recall plan …
Read More »