- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: nursing home neglect
Earlier this week, attorneys Michael Cetina and Matthew Heimlich obtained a verdict of $588,788.18 against a nursing home on behalf of the family of an 84 year-old resident who fell and fractured her hip. An excellent result for deserving clients!
When a senior citizen decides to move into a nursing home, they should expect professional care and a safe environment. Unfortunately, many seniors suffer serious injuries as residents of nursing facilities, including falls that often lead to disability and a decreased quality of life. If your loved one was injured as a result of unsafe practices at a nursing home, you should seek legal representation from a personal injury attorney skilled in nursing home injury cases. A lawyer can help you seek justified compensation and corrective action that helps prevent …
Read More »
As the Baby Boomer generation continues to age, more and more people are requiring the around-the-clock care afforded by a nursing home. Physical disabilities, as well as cognitive disabilities such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, make it hard for many elderly individuals to do the daily tasks of living. Family members who place their relatives in the hands of a nursing home expect that he or she will be treated fairly, kindly, and consistently. Tragically, this is not always the case. Read on to learn signs that your loved one …
Read More »