- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: injuries to children
Although most children who suffer from a traumatic brain injury (TBI) make a full recovery, those with moderate to severe cases may experience long-term effects. This information, outlined in a recent study, is one that parents should be aware of when pursuing a personal injury case. Learn more about the lasting consequences of a head injury, and what you can do if one happens to your child during an auto accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident. Lasting Effects of Moderate TBI The study in question examined the long-term effects of …
Read More »