- Walsh, Knippen & Cetina Leading the Fight Against WanaBana
- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
Tag Archives: Illinois law
When a drunk driver causes an accident, he or she is generally liable for any injuries or fatalities that occur as a result. For most injured victims, the first step in recovering compensation is to file a lawsuit against the intoxicated driver, but there may be other parties who could share in the liability for the accident. In fact, there are situations in which bars, restaurants, or other establishments could be held responsible for overserving the drunk driver prior to the crash. A Fatal Night Last month, a judge in …
Read More »