- Walsh, Knippen & Cetina Leading the Fight Against WanaBana
- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
Tag Archives: hospital injury
When most people think of a hospital, they think of it as a safe place to go when one needs medical help. While these places of healing are crucial to many people, they can also be an incredibly dangerous environment. According to The Leapfrog Group, an independent hospital safety advocate, nearly 440,000 people die every year due to medical mistakes made in hospitals. What is particularly unfortunate is that most of these deadly mistakes are preventable. Here are a few common medical errors that occur in U.S. hospitals and how …
Read More »