- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: fall driving
Fall has arrived in the American Midwest, bringing with it the end of summer. Leaves are turning red, orange, and yellow, and animals are starting to prepare their winter retreats. Of course, autumn also means seasonal changes in the weather, including increased rain and cooler temperatures. The cooling pattern, however, is often inconsistent and rapid changes in temperature and humidity levels can lead to the development of fog around area roadways. Fog, of course, can drastically reduce driver visibility and contributes to hundreds—if not thousands—of traffic accidents each year. Safe …
Read More »