- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: emergency room
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that more than 140 million visits to the emergency room occur in the United States every year. These numbers equate to almost 400,000 ER visits on an average day. When a person visits the emergency room, it is usually because he or she is dealing with a relatively serious health problem. The issue is at least serious enough that it could not wait for a family doctor to be available. While there are people who go to the ER for more minor …
Read More »