- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: duty of care
Understanding the concepts of negligence and duty of care is vital to a successful personal injury claim. However, there is a bit of confusion in the general public about what exactly negligence means and how you can prove that someone else’s negligence caused your injuries. In the context of the law, negligence refers to an act of carelessness or careless inaction which causes someone damages. Damages can include things like medical bills for injuries, lost wages at work, and pain and suffering. Negligence occurs when a person had a duty …
Read More »