- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: DuPage County professional malpractice attorney
You trust an attorney to handle legal matters that have a significant impact on your life. In a personal injury lawsuit, this may include seeking compensation to cover medical expenses, lost wages, and physical and emotional pain and suffering from an accident that was not your fault. Legal malpractice occurs when a lawyer’s inappropriate or negligent actions damage a client’s case and negatively impact the outcome. If you believe this happened to you, a professional malpractice lawyer can pursue a lawsuit against your former legal representation. Types of Legal Malpractice …
Read More »