- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: drunk driver liability
While the holiday season may be the most festive time of the year, holiday parties mean an uptick in drunk driving accidents on our roadways. The U.S. Department of Transportation says 781 Americans were killed in alcohol-related car accidents in December of 2016, and an average of 300 people die in DUI crashes between Christmas and New Year’s annually. If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident caused by a drunk driver, you have multiple legal options to seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. …
Read More »