- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: driving safely
Most of us have heard about the dangers of texting while driving. Campaigns like AT&T’s “It Can Wait” pledge or the U.S Department of Transportation’s “Project Yellow Light” have attempted to curb the increase in distracted driver-related accidents using statistics and powerful personal stories. Unfortunately, studies show that many people continue the dangerous practice of texting while driving. In fact, studies show that approximately one out of every four U.S car accidents is caused by a distracted driver using their cell phone. Unfortunately, many people continue to insist that they …
Read More »
While it may not feel like it, spring has finally come to Northern Illinois, at least according to the calendar. In the next few weeks, temperatures will begin to rise, and the snow and ice of winter will become unpleasant memories. For most drivers, spring represents a period of relief from slippery roadways and whiteout conditions, but the season brings with it an entirely new set of dangers. There are some things you can do to help prepare your vehicle for spring driving and to prevent accidents. De-Winterize Your Car …
Read More »