- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: distracted driving
By this point, virtually everyone is aware of the dangers of texting while driving and that texting leads to thousands of car accidents every year, many of them causing serious injuries or deaths. For some reason—and probably for a number of reasons—Americans seem to have trouble putting their phones down and focusing on the road in front of them. It may be easy to convince yourself that sending a quick text message is no more dangerous than adjusting the radio or thinking about a work project. A recent study, however, …
Read More »
Most of us have heard about the dangers of texting while driving. Campaigns like AT&T’s “It Can Wait” pledge or the U.S Department of Transportation’s “Project Yellow Light” have attempted to curb the increase in distracted driver-related accidents using statistics and powerful personal stories. Unfortunately, studies show that many people continue the dangerous practice of texting while driving. In fact, studies show that approximately one out of every four U.S car accidents is caused by a distracted driver using their cell phone. Unfortunately, many people continue to insist that they …
Read More »