- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: defective products
Advancements in medical devices over the past few decades are nothing short of astonishing. Many physical disabilities and injuries that once severely limited an individual’s quality of life can now be alleviated through innovative medical products, and surgeries have increased in effectiveness and efficiency because of upgrades to operating room equipment. Unfortunately, not every implementation of a medical device goes according to plan, and some products make a bad problem worse due to faulty design, production, or insufficient testing. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recorded 5.4 million …
Read More »
Our world practically revolves around electricity. It lights our homes, powers our tablets and computers, and even runs the stoplights that help us travel safely from one place to the next. Unfortunately, this powerful tool is also extremely dangerous. Even minimal contact can lead to burn injuries. In severe cases, those injuries can cause death. There are some important things you should about electrical burns caused by defective products, including how to determine if you may be owed compensation. Causes of Electrical Burns Electrical burns can be caused in many …
Read More »