- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: defective medical devices
Advancements in medical devices over the past few decades are nothing short of astonishing. Many physical disabilities and injuries that once severely limited an individual’s quality of life can now be alleviated through innovative medical products, and surgeries have increased in effectiveness and efficiency because of upgrades to operating room equipment. Unfortunately, not every implementation of a medical device goes according to plan, and some products make a bad problem worse due to faulty design, production, or insufficient testing. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recorded 5.4 million …
Read More »