- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: concussions
The Dangers of Concussions
If you have ever experienced a concussion, you realize how frightening they can be. A concussion, by definition, is the least serious type of traumatic brain injury. While former athletes may jocularly remember the time they “got their bell rung,” the danger was probably more real than they can recall. A concussion occurs when the brain is jolted within the skull, often from a direct blow or impact, and the effects can be severe and long-lasting. More Than Just Knocked Out Many people, particularly youth sport coaches and parents, assume …
Read More »