- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: collecting compensation
Uninsured motorist accidents are extremely common in Illinois, which places many drivers at risk for injury. Unfortunately, if and when an accident does happen, many do not really know how – or even if – they may receive compensation. Rest assured that even in an uninsured driver accident, you can (and should) seek compensation for your losses. Our attorneys can help you know how and where to start. Your Rights and the Uninsured Driver Most people will tell you not to even bother suing the uninsured motorist because, if they …
Read More »
Traffic accidents that cause injury often involve several vehicles. There may be only one driver who caused the accident, or the actions of multiple drivers could contribute to a crash. In fact, in some cases, several drivers may be found to have partial liability, and in other cases, only one or two drivers will be considered at fault. If you have been in a car accident involving several other vehicles, you may be wondering how can you determine who was at fault for the crash and whether you can still …
Read More »