- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: car accident causes
Some of the statistics regarding auto accidents in the United States are staggering. With six million annual car accidents, more than three million people are injured each year, including 90 deaths per day. Every year, around two million individuals suffer auto accident injuries that have permanent effects. Most accidents are caused by driver negligence, and they are the result of poor driving habits, intoxication, distraction, or a combination of those factors. If you are injured in an auto accident due to the actions of another driver, you can face costly …
Read More »