- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: bus accident
Estimates indicate that some 700 million people in America are transported by bus each year. Whether they are traveling by school bus, public transit bus, charter bus, or a tour bus, these riders count on the driver to help them safely get them from one location to the next. Unfortunately, this does not always happen. Accidents do occur, and sometimes they result in serious injury or death for the passengers. If you or someone you love has been injured in a bus accident, you may be entitled to collect compensation …
Read More »