- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: burn injuries
Defective Products May Cause Electrical Burns
Our world practically revolves around electricity. It lights our homes, powers our tablets and computers, and even runs the stoplights that help us travel safely from one place to the next. Unfortunately, this powerful tool is also extremely dangerous. Even minimal contact can lead to burn injuries. In severe cases, those injuries can cause death. There are some important things you should about electrical burns caused by defective products, including how to determine if you may be owed compensation. Causes of Electrical Burns Electrical burns can be caused in many …
Read More »