- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: available damages
Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor, nurse, other healthcare professional, or institution does not use reasonable care while treating a patient, causing him or her to be injured or killed. The term “standard of care” is used when talking about what type of behavior is expected of medical professionals. Put simply, the standard of care refers to the actions any other healthcare professional in a similar situation would have taken. Breaching the standard of care is called medical negligence. If you or a loved one have suffered due to medical …
Read More »