- Matthew Heimlich’s DCBA Brief Article “Five Essential Differences Between Medical Malpractice and Nursing Home Neglect Cases”
- “They’re Not Going to Even Pay My Medical Bills?” – Issues Getting Medical Bills Into Evidence at Trial
- Can I Get Punitive Damages In My Case?
- 10 Ways to Lose Your Personal Injury Case
- Congratulations to Our Leading and Emerging Lawyers!
Tag Archives: after an accident
The moments after a car accident are unlike anything else. Those who have been struck by another vehicle may be completely overwhelmed and unsure of how to react. It is vital that certain tasks be completed after a car accident in order to help prevent worsened injuries as well as increase the likelihood of receiving financial compensation for the accident. Always Get Injuries Checked Out By a Medical Professional Many people who have been injured in car accidents are quick to dismiss their own injuries. They may not want to …
Read More »