Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle collisions are one of the most common causes of injury. If you’ve been injured by another driver, contact the experienced attorneys at WKC and get the legal representation you deserve.
- Crash report
- Photos (scene and vehicles)
- Videos (red light cameras, surveillance videos
- Witness statements
- Cell phone records
- “Black Box” information
- Consult with leading experts in relevant fields, including accident reconstructionists, biomechanical engineers, physicians, etc.
- Analyze the insurance policies and coverage applicable to the case
- Ensure documents are timely and correctly filed
- Negotiate with the insurance companies
- Argue your case in court and at trial
- Ensure your medical bills are paid
Illinois Car Accident Injury Lawyers
The good news is that Illinois motor vehicle deaths have significantly decreased over the past 10 years. The bad news is that every year, around 1,000 people still lose their lives in auto accidents in the state, according to the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Securing the Compensation You Deserve
At Walsh, Knippen & Cetina, Chartered, our personal injury attorneys file auto accident injury claims on behalf of people who were seriously injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents. We also represent the family members of those who suffered a wrongful death in a fatal accident.
We help injury victims recover compensation for damages, some of which include pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, loss of future earning capacity and property damage. We have obtained numerous multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for our clients, including a $1.9 million settlement for a woman who was catastrophically injured in a head-on collision with a construction company truck.
Our law firm represents clients injured in a wide variety of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents, including accidents caused by speeding.
- Motorcycle accidents
- SUV rollovers
- 15 passenger van accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Drunk driving accidents
- Dangerous and defective roadways
- Pedestrian-car accidents
- Bicycle-car accidents
- Public bus and school bus accidents
- Rideshare accidents (including Uber, Maven, and Lyft)
- ATV accidents
- Defective auto parts
Whether you were injured in a head-on collision with a drunk driver, hit by a speeding semi truck, or hurt when a distracted driver on a cell phone caused a crash, we can help.
Building A Solid Case
Our law firm will investigate the circumstances of your auto accident and determine all possible sources of financial compensation. We will analyze the facts of the case, make use of the latest technology and compose a compelling argument for full compensation for damages.
To learn more about this area of our practice, please review our auto accident case histories. To discuss your auto accident injury claim, please contact our office in Wheaton, Illinois, for a free consultation and case evaluation.