Personal Injury Legal Help in Illinois
Every day people are seriously injured through no fault of their own. The most serious accidents result in wrongful deaths—fatal accidents caused by the negligence of another.
If you have been seriously injured because someone else was careless, reckless, or negligent, you have a right to seek financial compensation for all the damages caused by the accident.
- Review and take photographs of the scene of the accident
- Review videos, including red light cameras and surveillance videos
- Review and obtain witness statements
- Consult with leading experts in relevant fields, including accident reconstructionists, biomechanical engineers, and physicians
- Analyze the insurance policies and coverage applicable to the case
- Ensure documents are timely and correctly filed
- Negotiate with the insurance companies
- Propound and answer written discovery
- Present the client for deposition and take depositions of other parties, fact witnesses, damages witnesses, and experts
- Argue in court, at trial, and on appeal
- Ensure all medical bills are paid
Effective Legal Help for Victims of Personal Injury in Illinois
For legal help in personal injury claims, consider the attorneys at Walsh, Knippen & Cetina, Chartered, in Wheaton, Illinois. Our lawyers have nearly 120 years of combined legal experience in complex personal injury and wrongful death cases, including:
- Auto accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Rideshare accidents
- Truck accidents, including those caused by speeding
- Dangerous products
- Construction accidents
- Train accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Public transportation accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Property accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
We are experienced trial attorneys who are known for our abilities to get results for our injured clients. We have obtained multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements for clients injured by other people and organizations. In wrongful death cases, such as after a fatal crash, we fight aggressively on behalf of the surviving family members.
Compassionate With Clients, Aggressive With the Opposition
Our personal injury lawyers are selective about the personal injury cases we accept so that we can give each case the personal attention it deserves. Clients appreciate the individual attention they receive. We understand that anyone suffering from a serious personal injury is going through a very difficult time in life. We treat our clients with compassion and respect as we aggressively pursue financial compensation for their losses.
You Can Afford Quality Legal Representation
If you have suffered a serious personal injury, contact our Wheaton, Illinois office for authoritative legal help and representation. Don’t worry about legal fees. You pay nothing up front and no attorney fees at all unless we recover compensation in your case. Our fees are a percentage of whatever money we obtain for you.