Charles L. Cannon
Charles “Chuck” Cannon has worked for over 20 years as a litigation attorney and has many hundreds of satisfied clients. He practices in State and Federal Courts in numerous counties across the State of Illinois.
Chuck handles all kinds of personal injury cases. He has handled cases involving automobile accidents, commercial truck accidents, construction accidents, work injuries, in utero toxic exposure that caused severe birth defects, medical device cases, and products liability cases involving several types of industrial machinery and consumer products. Chuck also has handled many complex medical malpractice matters including cases involving surgical malpractice; failure to properly diagnose cancer, infections and other illnesses; failure of emergency room personnel to recognize and treat heart attacks in a timely manner; obstetrical malpractice during pre-natal care, labor and delivery; and many other types of medical negligence.
Chuck is also fluent in Spanish and has helped win compensation for many of our Spanish-speaking neighbors in Illinois.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Construction Negligence
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Toxic Torts
- Work Injuries
- Illinois, Northern District of Illinois
- Northern District of Indiana
- Illinois Wesleyan University 1994
- DePaul University College of Law 1999
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice